Thursday, September 03, 2009

Jazz will always and forever be awesome

As you should have read from the previous post, First love Jazz version was the song that made me much calmer and collected just now. Yeah, miraculously.




Viva la Vida (SWING version!)


better than the original version don't you think??




Receieved a pleasant surprise so I'm totally motivated to study geog now.

2:56 am - (phone rings while i was napping)

person: HELLO I'M OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR NOW (man's voice)
me: HUH???? huh, byebye! (I was sleeping)

when I checked the sms, MrsL asked me to open the door so I did. Guess what, MACDONALDS FRIES AND APPLEPIE DELIVERY FOR ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!! so totally unexpected.

This gives me idea for I&R for Pw hahahaha. I know I shouldn't be eating these (like I'll ever think of ordering macs in the middle of the night), but they keep me totally awake. Wonderful.


Yeah, wonderful. Gimme time to study, bye!

No comments: